Friday, October 23, 2015

Hosting Home Party Ideas For Network Marketers


In this training for Hosting Home Party Ideas For Network Marketers we are going to look at some slightly different approaches to holding a home party or even a group meeting with the intent to sell network marketing products. Almost every network marketing company falls back on the hold a home party concept for their initiates. First you make a list of everyone you have ever come in contact with that is still breathing and then you invite the over to your house so that you can sell them something . I don t know about you, but I always know that I m expected to make a purchase when I go to these events and I almost always decline the invitation. Now if they host has some great gimmick for getting me there beyond telling me all about the company and the products, I might be more inclined to attend. So I ve been thinking about other methods for holding parties that inspire people to want to come and get information they are seeking or at least have some fun reason for showing up. Not al
http://bit.ly/1NY93fV

No comments:

Post a Comment